St. Paul, Minnesota
Around the 1890's a brick building was designed by Charles F. Ferron for the storage and maintenance of streetcars. Later a stable for horses was built next door. One of the oldest buildings in the West Midway Area and significant to the history of streetcars in the Twin Cities, the building is now eligible for historic designation. Update Company and Rolf Lokensgard Architecture revitalized the tall brick walls, the segmental-arched windows, the 46-foot heavy timber trusses, and the classically detailed front facade for office, retail, and warehouse use.