Register of Historic Places
The Bardwell-Ferrant House was constructed about 1883 for Charles Bardwell. In 1890, Emil Ferrant engaged locally-prominent Norwegian architect Carl F. Struck to create the Moorish design theme with onion domed towers, ogee arch shapes and deep-toned stained glass windows. This renovation for owners/ developers Mary Lou Maxwell and Jean Stewart creates four apartment units that revive and embellish the original architectural elements. The building is on the National Register of Historic Places.